National Account Manager (Independent Contractor, Full Time)
PainPatch™ is looking for professional and hardworking Account Managers to join our growing team.
- Identifying and filtering potential retailers that meet or exceed our company requirements
- Establishing contact and networking with industry professionals with the goal to grow accounts
- Obtain and submit purchase orders based on retailer inventory needs to our Distribution Department
- Provide outstanding customer service to assigned and self-acquired business accounts
It is a National Account Manager's duty to expand and maintain PainPatch™ presence in local, regional, and national retail establishments.
- Paid mileage and travel expenses
- Competitive commission (15%) on all ales
- Annual and performance based commission increases
- This position is a 1099 position and is not eligible for 401k, insurance benefits, or paid leave.
Interested applicants should be:
- Eligible to legally work in the United States
- Professional, motivated, and self-starters
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Familiar with the use of CRM programs (such as SalesForce)
- Have experience in sales, marketing, and/or retail supply management
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.